This role would be suited to someone who enjoys working in a busy, fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will undertake fee-earning work and will manage all client work allocated by the partner or senior fee-earners. Tasks will include will drafting, estate and delegation administration, obtaining probate, drafting LPA’s and dealing with capacity issues. You will be supported within a well-established team.
- At least one year’s experience working within a probate/will or trust environment;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills;
- Experience in dealing directly with clients;
- Organisation, numeracy and accuracy;
- Enthusiasm and self motivation
Viberts is a long-established firm which is keen to grow. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your legal career with excellent training.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20 March 2020