Commercial Litigation Lawyer 2+ years PQE - BCR Law
BCR Law is looking to recruit a commercial litigation lawyer with 2+ years PQE.
- Day-today conduct of a varied civil and commercial litigation caseload.
- Reporting to and assisting the partners and senior fee earners.
- Engaging with and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Drafting and reviewing correspondence, reports and litigation documents, including pleadings.
- Attending Court, client meetings, ADR etc. as required to assist advocates.
- Working to deadlines, prioritising workload and meeting conflicting demands on time.
- Meeting or exceeding personal monthly and annual time recording and financial targets.
- Qualified English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey qualified lawyer with circa 2+ years PQE, capable of running a number of cases day-to-day with support and supervision where needed.
- Shows sound judgement in decision making, focused on client and case needs.
- Works with appropriate levels of supervision.
- Demonstrates and develops a competent, high quality level of technical expertise.
- Capable of analysing and applying legal principles to a complex factual scenario, with a view to achieving a commercial resolution for the client.
- Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues.
- Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to work as part of a team and to assist with development of business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey qualified lawyer with 2+ years PQE.
The candidate must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to meet the needs of the business and its clients and be committed to their legal career.
For further information or to apply, contact Alison Gates, Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01534 760855.
For more information or to apply for this job please contact: