Trainee Conveyancer - BCR Law
BCR Law is recruiting for a trainee conveyancer to join our busy property department.
- Translating contracts from French to English
- Drafting conveyancing contracts in English
- Attending on site to assist with boundary checks
- Reviewing property search enquiry responses
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Drafting correspondence in English
- A-level French or a working level knowledge of French
- Willingness to learn about Jersey property law
- Being able to work with appropriate levels of supervision
- Shows sound judgment in decision making, focused on client and case needs
- Demonstrates and develops a competent, high-quality level of technical expertise
- Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues
- Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to work as part of a team on matters.
- Being organised and accurate with work.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard
- Jersey ‘Entitled’ Housing Status
The candidate must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to meet the needs of the business and its clients and be committed to their legal career.
For further information or to apply, please contact Alison Gates, Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01534 760855.
For more information or to apply for this job please contact: