The successful candidate will have:
- A newly qualified English Solicitor/Jersey Advocate.
- Previous experience as a legal assistant in a Dispute Resolution legal team.
- Able to provide excellent, accurate and timely advice and support to clients.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Able to carry out legal research relevant to the practice area.
- Able to take initiative within the workplace.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages.
Viberts is a long-established firm which continues to grow. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
If you would like to find out more about working in a dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 10 June 2021
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Helene Bell on 632263 or email: email@example.com