Legal Secretary - Livingstones
Legal Secretary – Property, Wills and Probate, General Private Client Work
Livingstones is a small Jersey law firm dealing in private client work across a range of areas. We are renowned for providing outstanding client service and support.
We are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to assist in relation to Property, Wills and Probate and General Private Client work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to use their initiative.
- Have an ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability to learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
- Have audio typing experience, which is not essential but is desirable.
The role involves:
- Reception duties, i.e answering the telephone and taking messages where necessary
- Meeting and greeting clients upon arrival at the office
- Attending on clients, law firms and others by phone and in person
- Typing of letters, emails and legal documents
- Supporting two fee earners
- Ordering of office supplies
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 27 August 2021
For more information or to apply for this job please contact: