Working in a busy fast paced environment you will undertake fee earning work and will manage all client work allocated by the Partners or Senior team members. Tasks will include researching legal issues, drafting correspondence and documents for court and providing legal support and advice to clients. You will aim for high standards of client care and you will be supported within a well-established professional team.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least one year’s experience working within a dispute resolution/ litigation environment.
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with clients and providing high standards of care and professionalism.
- Be willing to take initiative in the workplace.
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability too learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
- Law degree or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Helene Bell on 632263 or email: email@example.com
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org