Your role will be to provide specialist advice and assistance to a caseload of clients on all property-related matters, including attending on-site and in court in order to progress matters accurately and in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 year’s experience of progressing property-related client matters.
- Experience of providing expert advice on a range of property and conveyancing related matters.
- In-depth knowledge of property related matters including boundaries, service runs, planning issues and processing of loans.
- Ability to work autonomously at times.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
Viberts is a long-established firm which continues to grow. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
If you would like to find out more about working in a dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com