|Employment Type:||Full Time|
BCR Law is looking to recruit a commercial litigation lawyer with 4+ years PQE to join our growing Dispute Resolution department.
• Managing a commercial and trust litigation caseload and providing support to Partners and colleagues on larger complex cases.
• Engaging with and maintaining existing client relationships.
• Drafting and reviewing correspondence, reports and litigation documents, including pleadings.
• Working to deadlines, prioritising workload and meeting conflicting demands on time.
• Meeting or exceeding personal monthly and annual time recording and financial targets.
• Managing, training and developing more junior members of the team.
• A requirement to promote the firm through active business development.
• Qualified English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey qualified lawyer with circa 4+ years PQE, capable of handling complex commercial and trust litigation matters.
• Shows sound judgement in decision making, focused on client and case needs.
• Works with appropriate levels of supervision.
• Demonstrates and develops a competent, high quality level of technical expertise.
• Capable of analysing and applying legal principles to a complex factual scenario, with a view to achieving a commercial resolution for the client.
• Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues.
• Demonstrates commercial judgement.
• Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to work as part of a team on larger matters and to assist with development of business.
• Demonstrates proactive financial management; attention to billing regimes, credit control, debt collection, accounting procedures and client service level agreements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey Advocate with between 4+ years PQE.
The candidate must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to meet the needs of the business and its clients and be committed to their legal career.
For further information or to apply, please contact Alison Gates, Practice Manager at email@example.com or call 01534 760855.
For more information or to apply for this job please contact: